Granny Flat Insurance

Getting insurance for your granny flat has been a struggle in the past but Bluewell Insurance Brokers have sourced a specialist insurer that can look after your granny flat and get you the insurance cover you need to insure your building is covered. Fill in the form below and we will get pricing to cover your Granny Flat.

Typical types of cover includes cover for fire, storms and theft, as well as covers that come at a higher premium to cover you for accidental damage on your property.

You will also find cover for your public liability insurance, so that if someone comes on to your property and injures themselves you are covered for the expenses that may come out of having to go to court.