OR CALL 1300669664

New Public Liability Requirements For Investigators

As many investigators are starting to find out they now have a requirement to have public liability that they may not have needed to have in the past. We have done a lot of research in to the companies that offer cover for the industry, as a lot of you will be finding out not every Insurance company will want to cover you. Your public liability cover will be there to claim on in situation where you cause damage to 3rd party property and as well as cover for damage you cause for 3rd parties also.

Bluewell has options for both annual payment as well as the option for monthly payment.

You have the option of filling out or online form or giving one of our consultants a call on 1300 669664. After already finding the company with the best price in the market we can help you immediately to get your Public Liability for Investigation Work.

Why would you need Investigator insurance is a question we get asked. You need the cover for any property damage you may cause or for any injury you are found liable for and whilst the chance of you causing property damage and injury is low, there is still a risk. You will also find that clients and Government agencies require you to have this cover in place. So be sure to find out if it is a contractual requirement before you do any work.

The cover is also Australia wide so you need not have to worry if you go from one state to another as the Public liability insurance has you covered.

If you have any further inquiries please call us today on 1300 669664 and we will be sure to help.