“This website” means all webpages located on the www.bluewell.com.au/ name.
This website is the website of Bluewell PTY LTD, trading as Bluewell Insurance Brokers and its related entities.
This website may only be used for the following permitted activities:
- (A) A use authorised in writing by an Bluewell PTY LTD;
- (B) Bluewell Insurance Brokers staff carrying out their duties for Bluewell Insurance Brokers; and
- (C) Temporary browsing as a genuine customer, or for personal non-commercial interest.
Each of the following activities are prohibited:
- (A) Use of any type of data accumulation tool, robot, or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, reproduce, or repackage in any form or monitor any of the web pages, content, data or information contained within or accessible through this website.
- (B) To accumulate or combine the content, data or information contained or accessible through this website with content, data or information from any third party, without Bluewell Insurance Brokers prior written permission.
- (C) Use of high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain data or other information from this website.
- (D) Compiling, repackaging or disseminating any information or data from this website.
- (E) Accumulating data or information from this website whether or not using any automatic or manual process.
- (F) Use of any type of device, process, routine or software either systematically or non-systematically to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functioning of this website or any transaction or process conducted on or through this website.
- (J) Creating a link to this website from another website without Bluewell Insurance Brokers prior written permission.
- (L) Any use of this website for an unlawful purpose or activity.
- (M) Either yourself or through a third party changing, modifying, reproducing, or creating any works derived from this website, or displaying in public, any part or content of this website without Bluewell Insurance Brokers prior written permission or unless you have a non-excludable legal right to do so.
The information contained on this website may not be accurate or up to date in all respects. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website or send via email from this website or from any of our employees or persons engaged to work on our behalf.
The Quote service and the Insurance Application service are offered solely to assist you to purchase or decide to purchase insurance from us. You are not authorised to, and you agree not to, use high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain quotes or make insurance applications, or to make an excessive number of requests to the services.
We are not offering advice on the purchase of your product. All quotes will be submitted to you based on the company that we have found with the most competitive rate. You agree that you have read the insurance companies product disclosure statement we have provided for the product, and you have made your own decision and agree to the insurance companies terms and exclusion provided at the time of purchase or not, and in doing so accept that these terms are appropriate to your insurance needs. All quotes are subject to final approval from the insurance company and may have a delay of up to 2 weeks to take effect and under no circumstances do we guarantee that cover will be in place from the day of purchase.
You also agree not to use, copy, compile, repackage or disseminate any information obtained from the quote service or the insurance application service for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial purposes without Bluewell Insurance Brokers prior written consent, and you specifically agree that you will not use, or obtain with an intention to use, such information for the purpose of discovering the business logic of either service, or creating a tool that predicts the operation of either service.
If you contravene this paragraph, Bluewell Insurance Brokers reserves the right to terminate your access to these services in its sole discretion, without prejudice to any other rights that it may have.
At your request we will cancel your insurance policy and refund you the unused pro-rata portion returned to us by the underwriter, this will be subject to any insurers cancellation fee, terms and conditions, we do not return any income we have made in the transaction and we may charge a cancellation fee of $150.00 per hour we spend cancelling your policy.
The Federal Privacy Act 2000 sets out standards for the collection and management of personal information. With your consent, we will only use your personal information for general insurance services.